Buy Metoprolol (Generic Lopressor)
Metoprolol is in a class of medications called beta blockers. It works by slowing the heart rate and relaxing the blood vessels so the heart does not have to pump as hard.
Metoprolol is a beta blocker, which is most commonly administered in pill form or intravenously. Metoprolol works by lowering the heart rate and blood pressure and helps alleviate different types of stress. In addition, Metoprolol has been shown to be very effective against hypertension and for the prevention of heart attacks.
- Helps alleviate different types of stress
- Effective against hypertension and for the prevention of heart attacks
- Allows patients with heart condition to exercise with less risk of a heart attack
- Reduces damage to the heart muscle after a heart attack
- Improves Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) – a weakened and enlarged heart that cannot pump blood efficiently
How to use Metoprolol
Metoprolol is usually taken in tablet form, once a day at the same time with a glass of water. Metoprolol should be taken with food. You may cut Metoprolol tablets in half, but only if instructed to do so by your physician. Avoid crushing the tablet, as this may cause too much medication to be released into your body at once.
If you suspect an overdose, seek immediate medical attention and contact your local poison control center. Symptoms of an overdose may include:
- Slow or uneven heartbeats
- Shortness of breath
- Bluish-colored fingernails
- Dizziness, weakness or fainting
If you miss a dose, take the missed pill as soon as you remember it. If the next dose is less than 4 hours away, skip the missed dose and return to your normal schedule.
Metoprolol is only effective as a hypertension treatment if taken alongside a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen...